- Brochures & Forms
- Child Protection
CND COVID-19 Protocols
Camp Notre Dame remains committed to offering the best camp experience for all our campers and families with the safety of our campers being our first priority. Keeping in mind the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we will follow the following policies for the 2021 summer camp season:
- We will implement the best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and the American Camp Association.
- All members of our summer staff will have the opportunity to be vaccinated prior to the beginning of the summer camp season.
- We will hold our cabins at 50% capacity, which means six campers per cabin instead of the usual 12.
- Our campers will enjoy everything Camp has to offer in small groups.
- The beautiful outdoor setting at Camp is perfect for social distancing, which will be maintained at all times.
- All staff, resident campers, and day campers will wear masks at all times except for eating, sleeping, bathing, and swimming.
- We will pre-screen all campers prior to their arrival at Camp to make sure all our campers are ready to enjoy their time at CND.
- We have updated our check-in process to provide for additional health screening to keep all our campers safe.
Please know that the leadership of Camp Notre Dame is monitoring the course of the pandemic and the changing guidance from the CDC and American Camp Association very closely. CND will update this page as guidance changes, so this information will always remain current.